Content produced on Remaker.ai must not be used:
- In any manner that violates applicable laws or regulations at the national, federal, state, local, or international level.
- With the intent to exploit, harm, or engage in any activities that could harm minors.
- To generate or spread false information or content with the intention of harming others.
- To generate or distribute personally identifiable information that can be used to harm individuals.
- To defame, disparage, or harass others.
- For fully automated decision-making that negatively impacts an individual's legal rights or creates binding obligations.
- For any use that discriminates against or harms individuals or groups based on their online or offline behavior or personal characteristics.
- To exploit vulnerabilities of specific groups based on age, social, physical, or mental characteristics, resulting in physical or psychological harm.
- For any use that discriminates against individuals or groups based on protected characteristics or categories.
- To provide medical advice or interpret medical results.
- To generate or disseminate information for the administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration, or asylum processes, such as predicting fraudulent or criminal behavior based on text profiling or arbitrary targeting.
Users who violate this content policy will be banned.